We offer several advertising opportunities - either in our weekly Bar Bulletin, or Memphis Lawyer Magazine. Please see below for our advertising info packet or download it here.
Contact Anne Fritz for more information at email@example.com or 901.527.3573 ext 110.
About our association and members:
- Founded in 1874, the Memphis Bar Association (MBA) is the largest bar association and the fifth largest professional or trade association in the Memphis/Mid-South area
- MBA is a voluntary association of over 2,000 lawyers, judges, and other legal professionals
- Primary areas of activity include continuing legal education seminars to improve the competency of attorneys; providing pro bono outreach to the greater community; educating the public about the judicial system; and encouraging diversity in the profession
- Most members work in Shelby County, (56% downtown; 32% in the eastern part of the county) but reach extends to northern Mississippi and eastern Arkansas
- Young attorneys (36 years of age or under) comprise over 1/3 of the membership
- Most members are in private practice (81%) followed by corporate (11%) and government (8%)
- Firms with 10 or fewer employees make up 57% of the membership