The Memphis Bar Association provides many ways for you to build your practice:
- CLE seminars From the latest developments in your area of practice to how to successfully practice law, the MBA and its sections can help you stay up-to-date. Click here for the list of upcoming CLE seminars.
- Sections Join a section and have access to the experts in your practice area. Click here for a list of MBA sections.
- ESQ. Build If you're a new attorney thinking about starting your own practice, consider ESQ. Build, an incubator to assist sole/small firm practitioners in developing their practice. Click here to learn more.
- Mentoring Sign up to be a mentor (either with or without CLE) credit or if you would like a mentor, fill out the mentee application to have a mentor assigned to you. Click here for more information.
- Pro Bono Opportunities Check out the pro bono opportunities available through the MBA, Memphis Area Legal Services and the Community Legal Center. Doing pro bono work lets you learn new skills, explore new practice areas, and receive mentoring.