Who We Are
In existence since 1874, the Memphis Bar Association is a voluntary association of attorneys and judges whose purposes are to:
- Uphold high standards of integrity and honor in the legal profession.
- Encourage and assist lawyers in maintaining and improving their competence so they can better serve their clients and the public.
- Assist in making legal services available to all in the community who need such services.
- Aid and educate the public with reference to the law and the administration of justice.
- Exert the Association's influence in connection with issues involving the profession of law and the administration of justice to the end that it will enhance the quality of life in the community.
- Cultivate a spirit of good fellowship among members of the legal profession.
Board of Directors
Sections & Committees