FALL FUN IN CUBA!
Ever wanted to visit Cuba? Have you visited before and want to go back? Then this is your chance! The Memphis Bar Association has partnered with Cuba Cultural Travel to offer a 5 day/4 night trip to Havana (with an optional extension to Trinidad) from October 25-29, 2018.
- Accommodations in Havana: your choice of the Hotel Nacional de Cuba, a symbol of Cuban history, culture & identity, or a “casa particular” (luxury upscale B&B);
- Price includes: accommodations, meals as listed in itinerary, admission to all museums and public buildings, Cuba Cultural Travel Escort and local Cuban tour guide;
- Price does not include airfare to and from Cuba, gratuities for guide & driver and individualized hotel expenses. The MBA will work with Cuba Cultural Travel to arrange for the group to fly together to Havana;
- Visits to and lectures on Cuban music, arts scene, architecture, and dance;
- CLE seminars on US-Cuba relations, Cuban Court System & International Arbitration, and Economic Reform and the New Cuban Economy;
- Optional extension (Oct. 29 to Nov. 1) includes trips to the Vinales Valley, considered by many to be the most beautiful place in Cuba, Zapata National Park, and Cienfuegos and Trinidad via the Bay of Pigs. Return flight will depart from Santa Clara.
This trip has been “grandfathered” under the regulations established by the Obama administration so spouses, family members, friends, etc. can accompany attorneys. Future trips to Cuba will be more tightly circumscribed under the Trump administration regulations. Cuba Cultural Travel has handled many trips for bar associations across the country, including the Nashville Bar, and has received rave reviews for the attention and care it offers to travelers.
Join us on July 24 for an Informational Happy Hour at the MBA Office! RSVP Now!